- Clinical Psychologist, Private Practice, Honolulu, Hawaii, June, 1973-Present
- Divorce Mediator, Private Practice, Honolulu, Hawaii, 1995-Present
- Appointed Member, Advisory Committee to State Board of Psychology
- Hawaii Psychological Association, Ethics Committee, 1997- Present
- Association for Conflict Resolution-Hawaii (Board of Directors) 2007-Present
- Licensed to practice psychology, State of Hawaii, No. 119, by examination
- Registered with the Council for the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology, No. 18549
- Clinical Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Counselors
- Advanced Negotiation Skills for Mediators, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, October 4-5, 2006 (14 hrs, Nina Meierding, J.D. and Peter Robinson, JD)
- Advanced Mediation Training, The Mediation Center of the Pacific, Oct. 2004
- Basic Mediation Training, The Mediation Center of the Pacific, July 16, 2004 (7 hours, Erin Edwards, JD)
- The Mediator and the Internet, November 18, 2000, Malibu, California (7 hours, James Melamed, JD and John Helie, JD)
- Maximizing Mediation, November 16-17, 2000, Malibu, California (14 hours, James Melamed, JD and Chip Rose, JD)
- Divorce Mediation Training, May 17-21, 2000. Eugene, Oregon (40 hours, James Melamed, JD)
- Risk Management in the Evolving Health Care Market (6 Hours), Eric Harris, EdD. J.D., November 5, 1997, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Divorce Mediation Training, November 15- 19, 1995, Los Angeles, California (40 Hours. James Melamed, JD)
- Legal Training for Custody Commissioners, September 9, 1994, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Expert Witness Training (Mock Trial), July 17, 1994, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Developmental Issues with Children of High Conflict Divorce: Theory and Intervention, Janet Johnston, Ph.D., May 14, 1994, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Assessment and Intervention in High Conflict Divorce and Custody Cases, Joan Kelly, Ph.D., March 24-25, 1994, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Resolving Divorce Impasses: Intervention with High Stress Divorce and Custody Cases. Janet Johnston, Ph.D., September 26-27, 1993, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Mediator of the Year-2007
The Mediation Center of the Pacific, Inc.
- Significant Professional Contribution Award, 2005
Hawaii Psychological Association (for significant scholarly contributions and achievements in psychology)
- Distinguished Service Award, 1984
Hawaii Psychological Association (for dedicated and meritorious service to the achievement of psychology in the State of Hawaii)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists (Clinical Member)
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Hawaii Psychological Association (President, 1977-1978; Secretary, 1973-1974)
CRAIG H. ROBINSON, PH.D.
AREA OF EXPERTISEFamily/Matrimonial
All neutrals on the DPR Panel are willing to travel to the neighbor islands and the mainland. If you have any questions, please contact DPR at (808) 523-1234
Century Square, Suite 2702 1188 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
Telephone: (808) 533-6133
B.A. in Psychology 1966 University of Hawaii
M.A. in Counseling Psychology 1968 University of Hawaii
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology 1974 University of Hawaii
Employment, Positions, and Appointments:
Current Licensures / Certification
Continuing Education/ Professional Training: (Related to Mediation)
Membership in the Following Professional Societies: (Alphabetical Order)